This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
lordofttude's profile picture

Please help with computercraft mob spawner (mfr)

Started by lordofttude, 22 November 2014 - 07:23 AM
lordofttude #1
Posted 22 November 2014 - 08:23 AM
Hello, due to my inexperience with computercraft I an unable to get this program demonstrated in this video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPGYSG19Y2U to work.

I keep getting the error on line 19 "attempt to index ? (a nil value)"
Any help would be much appreciated, thanks.

pastebin code for the turtle:bBBxyeV5
pastebin code for the main computer:eqVEnu2H
Edited on 22 November 2014 - 09:12 AM
Lyqyd #2
Posted 22 November 2014 - 09:03 AM
Do you have a chest immediately behind the computer? What version of CC are you using? What version of OpenPeripherals are you using?
lordofttude #3
Posted 22 November 2014 - 10:10 AM
Do you have a chest immediately behind the computer? What version of CC are you using? What version of OpenPeripherals are you using?
I have the chest immediately behind the turtle with the correct orrientation of east/west. The computercraft version I am using is 1.65, and OpenPeripheralCore version 0.5.0 and OpenPeripheralAddons 0.2.0.
lordofttude #4
Posted 22 November 2014 - 10:49 AM
I have the chest immediately behind the turtle with the correct orrientation of east/west. The computercraft version I am using is 1.65, and OpenPeripheralCore version 0.5.0 and OpenPeripheralAddons 0.2.0.
Thanks very much for responding but I acually figured it out now, here is the updated pastebin if you are interested:B1ZHTthj
Bomb Bloke #5
Posted 22 November 2014 - 12:34 PM
If you run this on the turtle, what output do you get? Type it in directly, don't use the Lua prompt:

openp/docs back