This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
morganb290's profile picture

Unable to craft mining turtle

Started by morganb290, 07 January 2015 - 03:54 PM
morganb290 #1
Posted 07 January 2015 - 04:54 PM
I am on the Direwolf20 pack v1.0.3 (The Direwolf20 pack that is for 1.7.10) and cannot craft it either. Still tried it with a unused diamond pick (repaired it in a anvil) and can craft a normal turtle but the recipe for the actual mining turtle isn't working. For me this is happening on a dedicated server that didn't ban the ComputerCraft mod and also tried relogging and restarting the game. I have been able to craft it before on this pack but not for the past couple of days. Don't know if it could be because of the mod or the server.
Lyqyd #2
Posted 07 January 2015 - 05:03 PM
Split to new topic.

Make sure you're trying to craft it with the pickaxe on whichever side of the turtle does not already have an attachment. If it still doesn't work, you might try to contact your server operator and inquire whether or not they've somehow disabled those recipes specifically.
morganb290 #3
Posted 07 January 2015 - 05:16 PM
Oh wait I couldn't craft it because the pickaxe was repaired even though it was repaired to full durability. After crafting another pickaxe I was able to craft a mining turtle with the new pickaxe.