This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
lolxor's profile picture

Can't find op_dump for OpenPeripherals

Started by lolxor, 18 January 2015 - 01:41 AM
lolxor #1
Posted 18 January 2015 - 02:41 AM
Hi all

I am running direwolf20's 1.6 pack that amongst others include OpenPeripheralCore 0.3.3. From what I can find online (hours of searching really) it should include a command /op_dump <filename.xml>
I have been unable to find where to do this though. When I place a turtle and use "ls" to list whats on it I get the openp and rom, and going into those folders I still find no sign of the command. Am I even supposed to find it in the turtle or where do I get it?
I understand that I can use the "docs <side>" to get information on a single peripheral, but I am mostly interested in finding out which blocks will work as peripherals. So I really want the collective list.

Thanks in advance
KingofGamesYami #2
Posted 18 January 2015 - 03:24 AM
I believe /op_dump is a command, not a program. You might want to try using it as a normal minecraft command.
Anavrins #3
Posted 18 January 2015 - 03:32 AM
You should find it at the exact path the games tells you when you do /op_dump

C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\openperipheral_docs.xml
lolxor #4
Posted 18 January 2015 - 03:21 PM
I believe /op_dump is a command, not a program. You might want to try using it as a normal minecraft command.

Thanks a ton! I was sure it had to be something simple since not much of an explanation was to be found anywhere. Worked instanty. Off to play with the mod!