This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
CCGrimHaxor's profile picture

[HELP] I bricked my CCPC

Started by CCGrimHaxor, 12 February 2015 - 04:23 PM
CCGrimHaxor #1
Posted 12 February 2015 - 05:23 PM
Well I was hoping to never ask this but…
I BRICKED development pc for fire-root.
Before you say: Delete the startup or use a startup disk.
This is a bricked device as in nothing( that I know of) can help it. + I already tryed it.
I am using CCEmuRedux when I put an error in my rooted bios.lua( didn't modify the actual bios.lua )
After that it displayed an error for the bios.lua just like I wanted but the other code didn't stop executing and it bricked my device.
The PC didn't turn on so I simply went into the CCEmuRedux folder went onto the computer id and deleted the startup and everything.
I then tryed restarting the PC but nothing happend… Then I closed out of CCEmuRedux and opened it back up(because it auto-starts the computers once opened) again blank screen as in nothing happening… I tested to see if it even starts up so I placed a startup file with loads of prints restarted and nothing…

So what I am guessing is that the computer can't boot correctly but the other one can. Does anyone know what's wrong or how to fix it?

Edit: Help now the other computer displayed an error with the code: -4 -7 any suggestions
Edit2: BTW I am using top level corroutine override
Edit3:
Edited on 12 February 2015 - 04:33 PM
Lyqyd #2
Posted 12 February 2015 - 05:37 PM
Try asking in the CCEmuRedux thread, as this is obviously not a problem in ComputerCraft.
CCGrimHaxor #3
Posted 12 February 2015 - 05:42 PM
Try asking in the CCEmuRedux thread, as this is obviously not a problem in ComputerCraft.
Same thing happend in minecraft I can post the image
Edited on 12 February 2015 - 04:42 PM
Lyqyd #4
Posted 12 February 2015 - 05:48 PM
It happened in Minecraft and you were unable to recover it with a floppy drive with blank startup file?
CCGrimHaxor #5
Posted 12 February 2015 - 05:55 PM
It happened in Minecraft and you were unable to recover it with a floppy drive with blank startup file?

Yea I just added the bug report with MC image here:
Cranium #6
Posted 12 February 2015 - 05:57 PM
Rather than have two topics about it, I'm closing this one, and moving discussion to the bug reports topic.