This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
DannySMc's profile picture

ComputerCraft, SGCraft and IC2 Problems?

Started by DannySMc, 23 April 2015 - 10:47 PM
DannySMc #1
Posted 24 April 2015 - 12:47 AM
Hello,

I am currently attempting to make a small monitor program just to display the amount of power in the IC2 Power Unit for SGCraft, but for some reason, there is no method for it?:S I have OpenPeripheral? and listMethods() brings back the EUSinkTier and DemendedEnergy, but nothing to actually display what is currently in it?

Any ideas?

Cheers
KingofGamesYami #2
Posted 24 April 2015 - 12:49 AM
I'd guess the version of OpenPeripheral you have doesn't support IC2.
DannySMc #3
Posted 24 April 2015 - 01:00 AM
I'd guess the version of OpenPeripheral you have doesn't support IC2.

Hmmm :/ it's the newest version…
Bomb Bloke #4
Posted 24 April 2015 - 01:15 AM
Support comes and goes as IC2 updates.
Dog #5
Posted 24 April 2015 - 01:17 AM
When you say, "IC2 power unit for SGCraft" do you mean the gate power buffer/capacitor that is part of SGCraft?
DannySMc #6
Posted 24 April 2015 - 01:35 AM
When you say, "IC2 power unit for SGCraft" do you mean the gate power buffer/capacitor that is part of SGCraft?

Errr? The IC2 Stargate Power Unit (Separate block)
http://www.cosc.canterbury.ac.nz/greg.ewing/minecraft/mods/SGCraft/doc/IC2Integration.html
Dog #7
Posted 24 April 2015 - 01:41 AM
That's the one (although it's a separate block, it's part of SGCraft - apologies for my lack of clarity). If that's what you're trying to get info from, you'll probably need to plop down an SGCraft CC adapter/interface block, then you can use xxx.energyAvailable()

EDIT: energyAvailable() returns SGCraft power units.

1 SU = 20 EU
1 SU = 80 RF

(source)
Edited on 23 April 2015 - 11:51 PM
DannySMc #8
Posted 24 April 2015 - 10:27 AM
That's the one (although it's a separate block, it's part of SGCraft - apologies for my lack of clarity). If that's what you're trying to get info from, you'll probably need to plop down an SGCraft CC adapter/interface block, then you can use xxx.energyAvailable()

1 SU = 20 EU
1 SU = 80 RF

(source)

Oh so the adapter for SGCraft works on all SGCraft items?:D/> Thanks!
Lupus590 #9
Posted 24 April 2015 - 11:36 AM

1 SU = 20 EU
1 SU = 80 RF

(source)

Oh so the adapter for SGCraft works on all SGCraft items? :D/> Thanks!

I believe you use the CC SG interface on the SG and have the IC2 power thing on the SG too, you access the IC2 power adapter through the SG and CC SG interface

If you

c = computer
p = IC2 power
s = stargate (bottom of)
i = CC SG interface
below this won't work
sssss
p
i
c

below this will work
sssss