This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
ElPresidente's profile picture

Bloodaltar Automation program

Started by ElPresidente, 16 June 2016 - 08:34 PM
ElPresidente #1
Posted 16 June 2016 - 10:34 PM
Hey!

I was browsing the interwebs and found this amazing script for the bloodaltar to automate it. The problem is tho, the script is kind of old (1+ year).
The problem is that the script isn't pulling out the slate nor does it detect the different slates, I've corrected the item ID's to what my minecraft says since it different for every pack.
I thought; Maybe it's not detecting the new minecraft:stone item ID's, so I changed that into AWWayofTime:blankSlate etc. Then it just crashes saying the some function isn't defined.

Here's the code

exact error:
bios:14: [string ".temp"]:13: function arguments expected
KingofGamesYami #2
Posted 17 June 2016 - 12:15 AM
First, you should remove the dots on line 11 - those represent variables passed in the command line, which I assume you don't want in that table.

Second, you should wrap AWWayofTime:blankSlate and similar in quotes ("") to make them strings.

error explanationFrom what I can tell, lua thinks your calling a function named 'blankSlate' from a table named AWWayofTime, but instead of an argument(s) you gave it an expression (setting a variable, in this case).
ElPresidente #3
Posted 17 June 2016 - 12:09 PM
First, you should remove the dots on line 11 - those represent variables passed in the command line, which I assume you don't want in that table.

Second, you should wrap AWWayofTime:blankSlate and similar in quotes ("") to make them strings.

error explanationFrom what I can tell, lua thinks your calling a function named 'blankSlate' from a table named AWWayofTime, but instead of an argument(s) you gave it an expression (setting a variable, in this case).

Thanks ! I'll see if that works!