This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
Stekeblad's profile picture

View Current Crafting in ME Network

Started by Stekeblad, 05 July 2016 - 06:39 PM
Stekeblad #1
Posted 05 July 2016 - 08:39 PM
I am trying to get the information about what my different crafting CPUs in my ME network are crafting (and maybe also more info like how many items is left to craft)

Minecraft version: 1.7.10
Computercraft version: 1.75
Applied Energetics 2 version: rv3-beta-6
I also have openPeripherals addons/core/integration

This far I managed to get a list of CPUs, there storage, number of co-crafters and if they are crafting something, but not WHAT they are crafting, using "getCraftingCPUs()"

If I place a computer next to a interface I am able to request items to craft but that is not what I want. (Interesting I need to have the computer connected to a interface to do this).

I tried searching on Google and he best hit I found was someone using "getJobsList()" but that function is not available to me. Maybe this is not possible anymore or I am just not placing my computer next to the right block. This far I tested placing a computer next to a ME controller, a crafting CPU and a interface.

If someone know more about this or have a suggestion of something to test I would like to here it.
Twijn #2
Posted 08 July 2016 - 05:11 PM
If it is not visible in getCraftingCPUs() then I would assume that it's not implemented at all. It may need to be crafting something for an item in the table to appear. Possibly try and place it next to the crafting CPU and see if that provides any other functions. Otherwise, you may have to somehow request all items through a CC Computer, and keep a table of all of the crafting items. It may be a challenge to detect when it is completed, though.
Lemmmy #3
Posted 08 July 2016 - 06:27 PM
Try having a look at the methods available to you by using opdoc when your computer is placed next to (or connected to via a Wired Modem) a Crafting CPU.
Stekeblad #4
Posted 22 July 2016 - 07:10 PM
Tried Crafting CPU before posting, I later tried placing my computer next to a Molecular assembler but that did also not work.

I don't think it is currently possible to see what is crafting.