This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
monsticraft's profile picture

Turtle.dig don't work in Multiplayer?

Started by monsticraft, 21 July 2012 - 10:25 AM
monsticraft #1
Posted 21 July 2012 - 12:25 PM
Hi everybody,

I try everything, remove all plugins, op [ComputerCraft], put permissions and nothing, nothings change, turtle cant't excavate in multiplayer.

Please, if someone know how resolve this tell me.

Tanks for all.

Att.
Monstic
Noodle #2
Posted 21 July 2012 - 12:44 PM
It works, You are either in a protected place or at spawn OR you still have permissions and you need to enable default to build.
EDIT: Or update forge.
monsticraft #3
Posted 21 July 2012 - 01:12 PM
I try this, but not work, I don't have any plugins in server, only mods, and I'm to far of spawn…

I'm using Tekkit server 3.04 and Tekkit Launcher …

Any Idea?

Tanks
Noodle #4
Posted 21 July 2012 - 01:22 PM
Tekkit doesn't operate with computers well (experience), first it had BIOS problems, now this (I assume). Just wait for the next update when they get the new bukkit port for cc.
monsticraft #5
Posted 21 July 2012 - 01:51 PM
can I manual put new bukkit port?

Do you have link? :)/>/>

Tanks.
Noodle #6
Posted 21 July 2012 - 03:46 PM
Well: http://mcportcentral.co.za/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
It has all the mods needed, it requires quite a bit to put into your server.
Luanub #7
Posted 21 July 2012 - 05:13 PM
This is one of the downsides to using Tekkit. They are always behind on the releases. And a lot of times they have to modify the mods to get them all to play nice together, which breaks stuff so some of the mods do not always work right. They guys at Tekkit are the only ones that can do something to correct it.
monsticraft #8
Posted 21 July 2012 - 07:22 PM
Yes…. but the famous pack modes help players to play with mods… :/
Cloudy #9
Posted 21 July 2012 - 07:50 PM
It isn't our issue. If you can't configure your own servers permission correctly that's your issue.
Noodle #10
Posted 23 July 2012 - 04:26 AM
^ Tekkits issue if they get the tekkit server
I wouldn't use it because of all the mods, the space, the ram, and some don't work (CC in this case).
Maome #11
Posted 23 July 2012 - 09:19 AM
I'm running the newest tekkit and turtles and cc in general are working perfectly so I would try: (two of them from above)
  • Make sure you're running the lua interpreter and using "turtle.dig()" to try to dig in front of the turtle
  • Make sure you're far enough from spawn that the protection isn't stopping the turtle from digging
  • If you're using any permissions plugins add building and block destruction to the DEFAULT permission level