This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
Iredstone7648's profile picture

ComputerCraft and Bundled Cables

Started by Iredstone7648, 30 July 2017 - 02:37 AM
Iredstone7648 #1
Posted 30 July 2017 - 04:37 AM
Hello, I am in need of assitance with bundled cables (Project Red). I am currently working on a factory and I would like a single computer to control five bundled cables (all sides except the front), but I ran into a slight issue. I have the bundled cables all set up, and I placed a computer next to all five cables. To my surprise, the cables didnt connect to the computer at all. I tried updating Project Red and ComputerCraft, but to no avail. I am having difficulty uploading a screenshot if anyone could tell me how. Thanks!
Edited on 30 July 2017 - 02:38 AM
KingofGamesYami #2
Posted 30 July 2017 - 05:20 AM
Most likely whichever particular version of Project Red you have doesn't support ComputerCraft or compatibility is not enabled in the config file.
Iredstone7648 #3
Posted 30 July 2017 - 06:15 AM
I thought it might have had something to do with the config file, but bundled cables interacting with computers is enabled in both config files. Funny thing is the bundled cables were working with CC only a few months ago.. Haven't played for a few months and now they don't wok. Pretty crazy.
KingofGamesYami #4
Posted 30 July 2017 - 06:33 AM
Are they crossing a chunk boundary or something like that?
Iredstone7648 #5
Posted 30 July 2017 - 07:17 AM
No I wasn’t crossing boundaries because I tried it in three different and brand new worlds. I will try an older version of Project Red tommorrow, see if that works.