This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
MattieBit's profile picture

Help, i cant use rednet on my server

Started by MattieBit, 27 January 2018 - 11:06 AM
MattieBit #1
Posted 27 January 2018 - 12:09 PM
https://itzmattie.ovh/sharex/ThQS3.png

when I try use rednet on my mc server
it pops out with this error, please fix it.

it works in sp.
SquidDev #2
Posted 27 January 2018 - 12:21 PM
See this bug report. It normally only happens if you interact with a modem just as it is broken, so it's strange that it occurs in normal operation. It may be useful if you provide a screenshot of your setup as well as your ComputerCraft version.

If you're able, you should enable logPeripheralErrors in the server config and provide your log files if you encounter errors again.
MattieBit #3
Posted 28 January 2018 - 12:51 PM
See this bug report. It normally only happens if you interact with a modem just as it is broken, so it's strange that it occurs in normal operation. It may be useful if you provide a screenshot of your setup as well as your ComputerCraft version.

If you're able, you should enable logPeripheralErrors in the server config and provide your log files if you encounter errors again.

The only solution is to wipe all computers, but it keeps happonning again and again. so its not a good solution
SquidDev #4
Posted 28 January 2018 - 01:11 PM
The only solution is to wipe all computers, but it keeps happonning again and again. so its not a good solution
There's definitely better solutions, such as running a build with the appropriate bug fix PR merged. However, unless you provide more information about your server and setup, I can't provide any more help than "here's a relevant bug report".