This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
The_Glaive's profile picture

Advanced Nuclear reactor management (take three)

Started by The_Glaive, 08 May 2018 - 03:59 PM
The_Glaive #1
Posted 08 May 2018 - 05:59 PM
I'm having a similar issue, but I am on tekkit main (computercraft v1.58) and was hoping to find some resources for this version of CC.

I'd like to be able to have a IDE that would check for 1.58 compliance and that sort of thing. Can anyone help with this?
Bomb Bloke #2
Posted 09 May 2018 - 07:56 AM
Split from here.

In programming terms, an IDE is generally your interface for entering code. I'm not sure why you'd want to have one check to see which version of ComputerCraft you're working with, given that your goal is presumably to make an interface for managing a reactor?

Which CC1.58 features do you want to ensure are present?
The_Glaive #3
Posted 13 May 2018 - 08:24 PM
Split from here.

In programming terms, an IDE is generally your interface for entering code. I'm not sure why you'd want to have one check to see which version of ComputerCraft you're working with, given that your goal is presumably to make an interface for managing a reactor?

Which CC1.58 features do you want to ensure are present?

It is my understanding that several api calls that would work in cc versions after 1.58 will not work on this build. Tekkit main is on the ComputerCraft 1.58 build, Big Reactors v0.3.0, and Open Peripheral v0.3.3, so there are several comparability issues I'm trying to take into account. It would just be nice to be able to configure an IDE so that I do not attempt to call api functions that just aren't there or have different arguments than what the current builds of those mods are running.
Edited on 15 May 2018 - 04:48 PM