This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
GalactusX's profile picture

the turtle can crafting items?

Started by GalactusX, 22 September 2012 - 07:48 AM
GalactusX #1
Posted 22 September 2012 - 09:48 AM
The title says it all, I'm interested to know if the turtles, taking material in your inventory can carft items without the mediation of the player, through one or more programs.

I would love to create a version of "replicants" StarGate series XD
sjele #2
Posted 22 September 2012 - 09:52 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIwp8NTHpvs <–Turtles can craft. It's somewere in the midle of this vid.

turtle.craft() --Craft items using ingredients in the nine upper left slots

Crafting

Turtles equipped with a workbench can craft items. When crafting, the inventory must be clear of all items other than the ones needed for the recipe.

Check out the turtles wiki page for more info
GalactusX #3
Posted 24 September 2012 - 12:02 AM
but one thing … which version of ComputerCraft need to Turtle + crafting desk, because both the server, as in creative, can not I get that craftearlo …

server would know tell me some good industrialcraft / ComputerCraft fullness to develop all my ideas and concerns?
Lettuce #4
Posted 24 September 2012 - 12:11 AM
That's 1.4, the latest version. Since you are playing on a server, you are probably on 1.3 or tekkit, which is also 1.3.

As for your second question, I'm afraid I don't understand you. Can you write it a bit differently? I can see English is not your native language.
GalactusX #5
Posted 27 September 2012 - 02:11 AM
I meant, if they know of any server, used industrialcraft, where I can play, because my server, where I play, you may be close, and I love minecraft, but I do not know where to go , in which I can enter server?
Cranium #6
Posted 27 September 2012 - 04:01 PM
I think you are looking for a server to play on that would allow crafting turtles? There's a few here: http://www.computercraft.info/forums2/index.php?/forum/25-servers/