This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
mini_me12345's profile picture

Email Application

Started by mini_me12345, 15 October 2012 - 04:22 AM
mini_me12345 #1
Posted 15 October 2012 - 06:22 AM
Can somone please help me with setting up and email application i have tryed and tryed but just can't get it right i have seen a video on youtube about it but it didnt help at all it was a great setup but i couldnt get it working myself if you know how to make an email application please email me at 122@481@student.rcsnc.org. Thanks!
Fatal_Exception #2
Posted 15 October 2012 - 06:35 AM
i thought about maybe helping but then i thought no this person cant be bothered even using proper sentence structure or capitalization and hasnt understood that we typically help people fix bugs in their code not completely write it for them. Thanks!
Kingdaro #3
Posted 15 October 2012 - 01:33 PM
Fatal, have you ever thought that maybe English isn't the OP's first language? These forums are pretty nationally diverse :S

As to answer the OP's question, there should be a few email programs in the programs forum if you search around a bit.
remiX #4
Posted 15 October 2012 - 01:41 PM
Can somone please help me with setting up and email application i have tryed and tryed but just can't get it right i have seen a video on youtube about it but it didnt help at all it was a great setup but i couldnt get it working myself if you know how to make an email application please email me at 122@481@student.rcsnc.org. Thanks!

Could you post the youtube video :D/>/>
Fatal_Exception #5
Posted 16 October 2012 - 03:41 AM
Fatal, have you ever thought that maybe English isn't the OP's first language? These forums are pretty nationally diverse :S

I inferred from the email address that the poster should be at least reasonably literate in English.