This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
Pilotdrone's profile picture

Complex Menu

Started by Pilotdrone, 03 November 2012 - 10:58 AM
Pilotdrone #1
Posted 03 November 2012 - 11:58 AM
So I am trying to set up a main terminal for a multiplayer world. I am having some problems trying to get the status option to work and the lights to work. On the status option i want the monitor to display what is running and what is not running at the time. For the lights option I am having troubles getting the redstone output to turn off and on. What would be even better is if at startup the computer asked for the password, you typed it in correctly and then the monitor displayed the status of all the components continuously and automatically updated when changes occured. The password is "pass". The monitor needs to be on top of the computer with a 2x5 design and the terminal is an advanced terminal. You can use a normal terminal but you have to delete term.setTextColor(). Also the redstone must be in the back and the modem must be on the right.[attachment=647:startup.txt]
remiX #2
Posted 03 November 2012 - 12:28 PM
Please post the code on pastebin or in [code`] [/code`] tags… Hardly anyone trusts downloading text files and it's difficult to read the code in them anyway.
Pilotdrone #3
Posted 04 November 2012 - 12:48 PM
–snip–

Please use the fancy code tags as said in above post

~Cruor
Pilotdrone #4
Posted 04 November 2012 - 02:31 PM
Link to pastebin
http://pastebin.com/GsjdiFKW