This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
ttsg's profile picture

CC Programs on a Server

Started by ttsg, 11 November 2012 - 03:44 AM
ttsg #1
Posted 11 November 2012 - 04:44 AM
I've write a Program and i would that the Program in the list of Program is.

Sorry for my bad english, i hope you are understand the text.

I've a tekkitserver 1.2.5

I find it also out
cmurtheepic #2
Posted 25 November 2012 - 08:01 AM
please tell us what you are saying again. i can't understand but i am willing to help if you can help me understand what you need help with :D/>/>
Kingdaro #3
Posted 25 November 2012 - 08:07 AM
I'm guessing you want to put the program on your server? If you want the program to be used by all computers, you put it in /mods/ComputerCraft/lua/rom/programs.

If you only want one computer to use it, make sure that computer is started in-game, then type id in the console and get it's id. Then you put your program in (your world file)/computer/(the computer id)

Also, maybe using a translator would help us understand you better? If you're not using one already, anyway. Another tip, questions like this should go in Ask a Pro.
ChunLing #4
Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:28 PM
I think he wants his program listed when he types "programs". programs is a program in programs that prints out a list of all the programs registered in shell.programs.

Sorry, couldn't resist. You can make a copy of programs that, after printing out all the programs in shell.programs, also prints out the name of your program. Or you can add your program to /rom/programs, as suggested above.
Dlcruz129 #5
Posted 02 December 2012 - 07:35 AM
This belongs in Ask A Pro. Please read the rules before posting.
Lyqyd #6
Posted 02 December 2012 - 10:20 AM
If there's a problem with a topic or post, please report it rather than replying about what's wrong with it.
Dlcruz129 #7
Posted 02 December 2012 - 10:22 AM
If there's a problem with a topic or post, please report it rather than replying about what's wrong with it.

Sorry, I was on my phone.