This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
Mackey's profile picture

Clock-in system!

Started by Mackey, 17 November 2012 - 07:08 PM
Mackey #1
Posted 17 November 2012 - 08:08 PM
Hi, I was just wondering if someone would be able to program a simple program for myself i would be willing to pay real money for the program as i've been playing around with cc for about a week and just can't get it working

I want a clock-in system almost like a punch in system that is used at many real world jobs. It would work like this, open the computer it shows who's currently clocked in, and how long they have been clocked in, then it would say like <9:21> Press x to clock in / clock out , pressing x brings up a screen asking for your minecraft username, for example <9:21> Enter your username ___ then press enter.. pressing enter will add you to the clock in main screen and start a timer, then repeating that step would clock you out removing you from main screen and then adding you to a archived file..

if that is easy and possible i'd like to add "Manager functions" by pressing a secret key and inputting a password and being able to go through recent clock ins, search by minecraft name etc.. if also possible using ccsencors checking every so often if the user is in like 50 blocks of the computer and if there not clocking them off. I honestly have no idea if the last few things are possible.

Thanks heaps pm me :)/>/>
kazagistar #2
Posted 18 November 2012 - 07:57 AM
I am just curious what you are using this for.
Sammich Lord #3
Posted 18 November 2012 - 08:01 AM
We are not here to code things for you. Show us your code and we will help you with your problems.
KaoS #4
Posted 18 November 2012 - 09:59 AM
I am just curious what you are using this for.

I used an identical system for base defence and permissions for access to certain hidden areas… until I had problems with the code not differentiating between players as I was on tekkit at the time and getting inadvertently fried :)/>/> FML lol