This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
Max65784_'s profile picture

INew program help[Lua]

Started by Max65784_, 07 December 2012 - 04:35 PM
Max65784_ #1
Posted 07 December 2012 - 05:35 PM
I want to be able to do is Control 100% of a wireless mining turtle via a PC (with wireless attachment)
it will need to be able to show the fuel the inv,GPS etc… of the turtle
i need to be able to tell the turtle to where to mine width lenght and depth etc..

If you can add some thing like a mini control panel witch shows all the data
and be able to make the program passworded so no one can tell the turtle what to do eg tell it to grief

like i said at the top it needs to control 100% of the the turtle even like a refuel command

all i can give is a big thanx and you [the coder] all the credit.

Im not very good with Lua and my friend who is is not this good to help out so can any
one please make a code that will work please help try.
Lyqyd #2
Posted 07 December 2012 - 06:22 PM
That's not really what we do here. We'll help you with your existing code, but we don't code things for you. Try searching through the turtle programs section of the program library. If you can't find anything there, try asking in General.
Max65784_ #3
Posted 07 December 2012 - 06:23 PM
kk thanx i was new here so thank you for the tip :D/>
Dlcruz129 #4
Posted 07 December 2012 - 06:27 PM
We're not your bitches, we won't code for you, but we will point you in the right direction. The turtle must be wireless, and you must have a modem on the control panel. Have the turtle check for messages, and when it gets a certain msg, it either does an action (digging, moving forward), or reply to the msg (getting fuel level). Take a look at the turtle API on the wiki if you don't know the basic functions for turtles.