This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
farbster's profile picture

HELP ME PLZZZ

Started by farbster, 10 January 2013 - 06:09 AM
farbster #1
Posted 10 January 2013 - 07:09 AM
hi, ok ive tried to make so many turtle programs but they always fail. i was trying to make the turtle excavate a 5x5 square and when its inventory gets full it would bring its items to a chest and then continue untill its done. if you could reply with one i would be so grateful.
sjele #2
Posted 10 January 2013 - 07:10 AM
The turtles comes with a built in program that does this:

excavate 5
farbster #3
Posted 10 January 2013 - 07:20 AM
ya i kno but i want it to start at a co-ordinate then go to a certain 5x5 co-ord mine but when its inventory gets full it will bring the items to a chest then continue untill done
Heracles421 #4
Posted 10 January 2013 - 07:25 AM
First of all, change that title, as it doesn't explain what you need and makes you look desperate. Second, how do we know that you have actually tried to make multiple programs and that you are not trying to make us write one for you? Third, this section is to help out with programs, or parts for them, not to create a full working program out of none where, with no examples of your actual code, so I'd recomend you posting a starter program and then ask for help
ChunLing #5
Posted 10 January 2013 - 09:32 AM
What people are saying is that you should post your best effort, and clearly state what exactly goes wrong. Then we can help you, rather than grant wishes.

We do grant wishes, but generally only to those willing to seek help doing things for themselves.
farbster #6
Posted 11 January 2013 - 03:11 AM
i made like one but i cant get it to move it only spins and spins
ChunLing #7
Posted 11 January 2013 - 05:08 AM
That generally indicates a lack of fuel, assuming that you're using movement commands and have space to move.