This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
p3miki's profile picture

edit:53: attempt to call nil

Started by p3miki, 14 January 2013 - 07:42 AM
p3miki #1
Posted 14 January 2013 - 08:42 AM
J'ai un petit problème, j'ai computercraft 1.481 et quand j'utilise un programme qui manipule des tableaux (n'importe lequel),
lorsque je rééssaie de l'éditer je recois cette erreur : "edit:53: attempt to call nil" et quand j'essaie d'éditer un autre programme autre que celui qui utilise le tableau l'erreur change pour : "edit:60: attempt to call nil" … Je ne comprend pas pourquoi mais je dois tjrs briser l'ordinateur et la replacer ou quitter minecraft pour pouvoir réutiliser le programme pour éditer … Si qqun aurait une piste sur ce problème?
cant_delete_account #2
Posted 14 January 2013 - 08:50 AM
Translated:
I have a little problem, I have ComputerCraft 1.481 and when I use a program that manipulates arrays (any), when I try to edit it I get this error: 'edit:53: attempt to call nil' and when I try to edit another program other than that one the error changes to: 'edit:60: attempt to call nil'. I don't understand why but I must always break the computer and replace it or leave minecraft in order to edit the again. If you have a track on this problem?
(Microsoft Translate + manual grammar fixes)
p3miki #3
Posted 14 January 2013 - 10:18 AM
Oh … I forgot it was English forum … My bad
Lyqyd #4
Posted 14 January 2013 - 10:38 AM
Moved to Ask a Pro. Please post the code you run before edit does this, as I suspect you are using a variable named "table" in the other code you're running