This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
Razor9119's profile picture

Program needed for pixlemon!

Started by Razor9119, 18 January 2013 - 04:50 AM
Razor9119 #1
Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:50 AM
I was wondering if anyone could make me a program to scan a players pixlemon pack (or pixlemon a person has on them) to see if they have a certain pixlemon to continue? Im wanting it for quests and such to try and make a "storyline" of sorts. Thanks in advance.
Lyqyd #2
Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:24 AM
What is a "pixlemon"?

On the off-chance that you're talking about player inventory, you would need a peripheral to detect that. I would suggest OpenCCSensors.
jewelshisen #3
Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:29 AM
What is a "pixlemon"?

On the off-chance that you're talking about player inventory, you would need a peripheral to detect that. I would suggest OpenCCSensors.

Pixlemon is a mod that makes your world have pokemon in it.
remiX #4
Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:32 AM
What is a "pixlemon"?

I knew it had something to do with pokemon!

What are the commands for it how do you use it o_O
jewelshisen #5
Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:41 AM
What is a "pixlemon"?

I knew it had something to do with pokemon!

What are the commands for it how do you use it o_O

I have no idea… I've seen it on minecraftdl.com (which is where I get my mods) but I have no clue how it works.
Lyqyd #6
Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:45 AM
Well, it sounds like there's a "bag" item that contains other things, so if OpenCCSensors can read the contents of it, that'd be all you need. OP, try adding OpenCCSensors and using a proximity sensor to check the player's inventory for the appropriate items.
Cranium #7
Posted 18 January 2013 - 07:34 AM
Also, I think I can pretty much speak for everyone here in this section, but we are not your code monkeys. Try some code yourself, and come back if you are having trouble with it. We're here to help, not here for hire.
Razor9119 #8
Posted 28 January 2013 - 05:23 AM
I'm just starting to learn how to write code, it took me seven hours to make a basic billboard. Sorry if i came off like i was wanting you's to do all the work. i was hopeing for a peripheral or help to make one, the rest i could work out for my self.
Basicaly the pixlemon mod adds a perminent onscreen inventory with six slots to hold your pokemon/pixlemon. it is completly seperate to your main inventory, you use a button to send out and return your pokemon. All items are used how you normaly would by right clicking the target.
I dont know where to start making a peripheral but i want it to do two jobs, 1. check for a certain pokemon and 2. check level of set pokemon. If anyone could help me i would be eternaly greatfull.